In the summer months we always try to make some fun with our nails, but winter comes and we usually choose red and dark nuances. There are so many beautiful winter designs that you can choose a new one each week. Here are a few that we think you should definitely consider.
1. Classic black with a little piece of gold is all you need to make your nails look cool and elegant.
2. What is winterier than white and shiny nails? But just walking with white is boring, so this version that looks like shiny marble is the way to go. The sparkling accent also adds a frosty element.
3. Do not you just think about snow and winter? Navy and white is such a wintry color combination and the design also adds a nice shine.
4. In a few weeks, you may not want to play with complicated designs, and so we consider Nude with some metal a great way to add something interesting, but effortlessly.
5. How cool do these colorful stripes look on a small bare background? And make it dull for an even cooler effect.