Romance is difficult, especially when you meet someone for the first time. This starting date is often a scary affair and everyone is set to their best behavior by playing the best part of themselves. Usually the true scum of a human personality is discovered after the first few dates – then you learn what it's really all about. At least that's usually how it is, right? What is there to say about someone who shows "red flag" behavior from the beginning, which means you have to cancel all plans for a second date? These single men on reddit shared some of their most embarrassing "What did they think?" Stories.Texts through dinner. For dinner; She was on the phone all the time. Even if we talked. She guessed that she was only there for a free dinner, which really meant agreeing on a date if one did not try to get to know the person.
– sshomerjsimpsonMovies on the first date = bad idea. I once went to a movie as a first date with a girl (her idea, bad idea). She arrived late and the movie has already started. She wanted to speak during the movie in the middle of the crowded theater. I did not shake it or something, but it was a one-word answer that tried to end the conversation. She got up halfway and said I was obviously not interested in her. She was right.
– pzychoTalking about pets and exes. I went on an appointment with a lady I met online. She talked about three things that day and little else.
The last time she had Gastro.
There was no second date.
I drove her home because she did not have a car at the time, and she asked for a job … to pick up matching T-shirts she had designed for her and her ex.
– SnapyourvitalsBaby Problems. She had a one-year old and told me about a recent hideous divorce. No problem, until she told me that the divorce was due to the baby not being …
– I came to her and she told me to get in her car because she only had to give something to a friend. It was not a friend, it was someone who had an appointment to sell those hot oil-atomizers and their millions of fragrant missions. I sat in a strange house for 90 minutes while they all smelled. She wanted to go to dinner afterwards and I asked her to drop me off at the car so I could go home.
"She had to run a business." I guess I did not even make it a first time.
– Face-palmJedi reading subtitles aloud. When we & # 39; Fury & # 39; in theaters, she read the subtitles aloud. I'm not sure if she thought I could not read her, or if she wanted to sound her out, but I knew there was no need for succession at that moment.
– MallardOffyHand-eater.I once met a girl from my university for dinner and she started the date by just eating with her hands and not using utensils because she is a "super taster" and can taste the metals. made of. That would not have been a problem if we had eaten finger food, of course, but it was a problem watching her eat salmon filet and wild rice like F – King Gollum …
– wasqa2 Just a little wedding ring she forgot on the second date.
– God_Riddance – Black teeth. Teeth as black as the night. She had no illnesses or syndromes, but just no time to brush her teeth.
For the record, her photos did not show their teeth.
– Nito_BlessSourceWhat.She asked if I still had any love interests. When I said no, she did not believe me. She told me that she wanted to go out into the world and see old friends (the boys) and thought that I should work as a lawyer and pay for her travels. She was crazy. She offered to sit in her car for the first five minutes of her meeting. No second date for you!
– SuivohThe drug diaries. She said, "Haha can not wait for you to meet my older brother, he just got out of jail for selling heroin." Me: "Did not you tell me that your younger brother is heroin addicted?" She: "Oh yeah, wonder how that happened …"
F – shit, I'm out.
Daddy is in jail, her fiancé would not want a second appointment. Maid her in a hospital (I was an ER patient for a hand wound, she was a phlebotomist). When she was invited to a movie and then dinner, she talked very well about comics and movies. We met and flirted, it was definitely a date. In the end, when I told her I would like to do it again. She said her fiancé would probably not be cool with it a second time.
– Boyz2MannThe chewing gum chewing lesbian back and forth. She chewed gum through our first date, which was in a decent Italian place, including a bottle of good white wine. And she went to tell me how she had married early, had two children (girls), realized that she was a lesbian, left her husband and took most of her money, lived with Girlfriend # 1, Girlfriend # 1 for # 2 left that and then realized that "she needed a long-term d-ck."
I threw the f-k out so fast. , ,
– palomino_blackwingThe merciless nurse. Nurse I encountered on Tinder. She told me that she did not like all of her patients and that sometimes she would simply ignore her for a long time. That's a no of me, buddy.
–TornadoCondorV2Donate him.This one girl told me she gave me a chance & # 39; because a mutual friend said I was nice. She was completely out of my league and we both knew it, but she insisted on behaving as if it would be a pleasure to have dinner with me. If she's not happy to see me, I do not really want to see her either.
– sawing that no wiping smell was. First and only date with a girl I barely knew from a few friends. I drove to her home, she got into my car and smelled as if she had just made a massive sh-t but forgot to wipe it. Went to dinner, I hardly did it. Apologies to end early, she dropped and drove home in the middle of winter with the windows.
– beyondcivilBad conversation.If I ask you a question or try to speak, please reciprocate. I hate that I feel I should use up an arsenal of questions that only get a short answer.
– verreverdedeja man, I'm so happy that I'm not together anymore.