They love or hate them, bumper stickers have always been a fixture on any small road or highway. They provide at least a moment of reading material for each long vehicle journey. And every bumper sticker literally tells its own story, but it also reveals more about who is behind the wheels of some of the craziest jokes and the most decorated cars. But for most drivers, it's not easy to put a sticker "Baby on Board". Instead, they decided to decorate their cars with fancier, funnier and bizarre decals that would probably make their passengers laugh, scratch their heads, or even change lanes.
1. The cat is out of the bag. This driver apparently has his heart and bad relationship history on his sleeve or, in this case, his car.
Reddit / digredior
2. The sticker "baby on board" is a staple food for most new parents. But hey, who says it's just babies who want to be safe in the car?
Imgur / permanent_throwaway
3. "Crash Into Me" is the perfect song for the Dave Matthews band, but not the perfect anthem for driving an already battered car.
Imgur / iwantmypinkshirtback
4. This is the ideal bumper sticker for those who want to know that they are an absolute dog lover, but do not share the same feeling they have for domestic cats. Catty a lot?
Reddit / originalhalfaday
5. We do not know exactly why or when the grammatically confusing bumper sticker has changed, but we'll just go with it – or should we say "run"?
Imgur / Hysteria
6. There are two types of people in the world: those who race in local 5km races and those who drive to the finish line and meet you at lunch time. To be honest, we would be proud to display a sticker for both.
Imgur / Uh2KSXL
7. This driver apparently wants to be taken back in years to come, when they were really cool kids and did not have a family-friendly minivan doing the rounds at school.
Imgur / TCBear
8. No, that's not Game of the throne Display. This bumper sticker is for the desire driver who dares to dream big, no matter how strange, unlikely and unlikely the fantasies are.
Imgur / smilla4
9. It is well known that PT cruisers are a few things. They are practical, comfortable and compact. But are they cool? This self-ironic driver does not seem to need any input from anyone.
Imgur / fartoff
10. There is no baby on board here. These drivers and the associated stick figures seem to know that they are carrying another bundle of joy on their vehicle.
Imgur / dopreS0891
11. No autonomous vehicle is required here. According to this funny sticker, the driver has mastered the art of sleeping behind the wheel. We hope this is a permanently parked car.
Imgur / Troy B. Thompson
12. This driver apparently opted to literally leave their broken marriage in the rearview mirror. But for all who drive behind her, this divorce becomes clearly visible.
Reddit / sandnomad
13. Setting up an alarm system in your vehicle can be expensive. It's priceless to print out a DIY sticker like this and hit the back of your vehicle.
Reddit / digredior
14. We are not sure what this reaction would look like in the local body shop, but one thing is for sure – we would definitely take care of the turnaround.
Imgur / kilahn
15. For any unsuspecting thief who suggests that this driver would carry money, does not the words "joint bank account" mean anything to you?
Reddit / Ryde
16. This is the perfect bumper sticker for the person who can not help but post on Instagram if they see a good cloud formation, or for those who otherwise have their head in the clouds. Remember, keep your eyes on the road, people.
Reddit / nonewnameyo
17. This car is clearly environmentally friendly. And we're not talking about the fuel emission standards, but about the literal tree growing out of the sticker on the rear fender. Talk about how you get green!
Imgur / kA12N
18. Can we please get some applause for this clever driver and his ingenious bumper sticker? Unless you are a dinosaur. In that case, do not worry about applause.
Imgur / jacobie23
19. This driver had a funny answer for some of the darker bumper stickers that sometimes pass by. And it's not only smart, but ends with a free car.
Imgur / inthemidnight
20. We've heard of a wide turn, but what exactly is a "weird curve?"
Reddit / vrrromm
21. Have you ever wondered what happened to all those students whose parents are just too proud to show this information on a bumper sticker? This driver – apparently a former honor student – wonders the same thing.
Reddit / marshmallow elephant
22. There is your normal passive aggressive person, and then there is this passive aggressive person who just lets the car and the bumper sticker work on him.
Imgur / KPexEAw
23. This driver agrees, sometimes all you want on a long journey is some peace and quiet. Please honk if you feel the same way.
Reddit / macmanifest
24. Once in a blue moon, you'll come across a great bumper sticker on the road. There is the safety belt safety theme "click it or ticket", but this spatial safety precaution leads to a whole new world.
Imgur / kbDex
25. This car does not want you to have wrong ideas. If you want to take a look at this vehicle, you should first take it to a ride through dinner and the movie!
Imgur / Rahel Jaskow
26. Why did the chicken cross the street? Well, that's none of your business. Do not ask the chicken and just let it cross the road in peace!
Imgur / bobbyfbrown
27. This honest driver wants the world to know if you are looking for cash. Maybe you should ask another car. Their seat belt is strapped and they are equally strapped for cash.
Imgur / iirraa
28. We had something to say about this bumper sticker, but unfortunately we did not hear exactly what he said. Can you repeat that? Once again?
Imgur / goldiesguy
29. This driver has to renegotiate his work package, his job clearly transacts it. Turn on dead is one way to pump the brakes in a hard work week.
Imgur / T0dXOjx
30. Sometimes a good bumper sticker says everything you need to say. At other times, a sentence starts with a good bumper sticker, and your car can take it from there.
Imgur / tmcconnon
31. When the gas runs out of a car, you pay at the pump. If a marriage runs out of gas, the price seems only slightly higher.
Imgur / DRpGhVb
32. A few accidents with some hurried drivers have been the driving force that has caused this person to invest in a new bumper sticker. They were driven to make this purchase!
Reddit / eternal revolver
33. This bumper sticker is the perfect gift for the friend driven by all drivers sharing their opinion on the bumpers of their cars definitely have a real opinion about it.
Imgur / 7uDBK9s
34. Wait, we'll write about this bumper sticker in a few minutes. Do not hurry. We will do it soon. Perfection comes with time.
Imgur / morganworth
35. We feel really bad for the very unlucky person who has to drive behind this cheeky car. What exactly are you driving here?
Facebook / Tech Expert Connection LTD
36. A detailed CV is not required. This driver has everything you need to know about the back-seated vehicle.
Imgur / LA
37. We believe that we know what this bumper sticker should mean, but can we trust in everything we think? We will think about it.
Imgur / defenstratedemu
38. Finding the perfect bumper sticker is itself an art form that some seek to master. Whether you are an artist or not, we can all understand that.
Imgur / elegant wino
39. For all hangover Fans out there who happen to have small kids (or maybe your own baby Carlos) in the car, we think we've found the perfect bumper sticker for you.
Reddit / meghanellis_
40. The mathematician behind the wheel of this car is evidently unable to divide his time between the observation of the road and careful calculations. Multitasking is always optimal.
Imgur / doonkune
41. This bumper sticker is out there for all Marvel and DC comic fans out there who are sick of super villains trying to break their loyalty. Can not we all live and co-exist in peace – in superhero style?
Imgur / fizzy_space
42. This driver wants to let you know that he has quite high plans for his future, if it is about leaps from the past. We only hope that this driver has thought through these plans.
Imgur / principessa1180
43. There is insane traffic, insanely long commutes and insane driving conditions. But this driver wants you to know that the madness on the road does not stop there.
Imgur / Amish
44. The woman who owns this car is definitely not a driver in the back seat. She claims she is proud of the driver's seat and does not plan to slow down.
Imgur / Rahel Jaskow
45. Knowing that there is no airbag system in this car drives our heart rate, but for each one of us, we suspect. Let's just hope that the other stickers here do not attract other passengers too close.
Reddit / squirrels01
46. We all have seen the bumper stickers with a kind of opinion that direct you to a website. But is somebody actually going to this website? This driver does not think so.
Imgur / khromulabobulation
47. To all the drivers who seem to get one little too close for comfort on the back of your car: this is for you. Then maybe it will bring you closer.
Imgur / v0PggXQ
48. Classic, Merry Stick Figures and An Annoying Zombie Walk with a bumper sticker … and the rest is a naughty car decal story.
Imgur / CrispyNectar
49. The perfect bumper sticker for a ride on a station wagon, but reserves the right to be just a bit bitter when living in its suburbs.
Imgur / elsbro
50. Forget the Ferraris and the BMWs. Sometimes our mind drives us crazy and takes us to the strangest places. And sometimes your car can do the same thing. So strap on and get ready for a ride.